- Commit to writing at least two posts a month?
- Stick to a word count (roughly 1,250 words per post)1?
- Set yourself a deadline and stick to it?
- Send us some examples of other bloggin’ you’ve done?
- Already use or happily learn to use WordPress?
If so, CONGRATULATIONS! You have passed the first crucial tests. Have some healing potion, a dagger and a ruby.
But wait, adventurer! There’s more!
Next, we’d like you to tell us a bit about your feminism, what you most enjoy writing about, and why you’d like to join the good ship Bad Reputation. We suggest using EMAIL to [email protected] to do this. Please include some links to examples of other blog posts you’ve written too!
If it looks like your writing is a good fit for what we’re trying to do, we might well be in touch.
ALSO: It can take us a little while to answer emails – Real Life happens to us, too! – so your patience is mahoosively appreciated.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- This isn’t ironclad, but we prefer to keep it under 1,600 or split it into parts. [↩]